For consumer goods, the warranty expires by its use (balls, gas ...). Unless otherwise stated, the warranty period is 2 years from the date of sale. The warranty applies exclusively to manufacturing defects of the goods and does not cover its service life or wear and tear.
The return form should indicate the account number and address data to allow a refund to be made. Failing to provide the necessary information will result in a possible lack of refund.
Additional information for customers returning the purchased Goods:
- Goods subject to refund, if possible, should be sent along with the original packaging. The package must contain all the elements with which the goods were delivered. The returned goods can not be damaged and can not have traces of use, except for the usual signs of reasonable management.
- Goods modified on customer's request are not refundable.
- In the event of a buyer's notice of withdrawal from the contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods the the seller does not cover the shipping cost of the returned merchandise. In this situation, the cost of shipping must be covered by the buyer.
- In the case of the claim for a refund, the refund will be made immediately, not later than within 14 days after receipt by the Seller of the statement of withdrawal from the contract of sale along with the subject of the proceedings.
- Using the suggested procedure for the return does not limit in any way the rights of the buyer to cancel the contract under Art. 7 paragraph. 1 of the Act of March 2nd 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz. U. No. 22, item. 271).