1. The personal data administrator referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is Airsofta Veikals, reg. Nr. 43603069487 with registered office at Zemgales iela 9, Ozolnieki, Ozolnieku pag., Ozolnieku nov., LV-3018 (hereinafter referred to as "administrator").
2. The contact informations are
2.1. address: Avotu iela 64, Rīga, LV-1009
2.2. email: email@example.com
2.3. phone: +371 29 415 744
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
4. The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
5. The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him / her, or the personal information that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
6. The administrator handles your identification, contact details and data necessary for performance of the contract.
7. If you have agreed with our newsletter, then the administrator handles your email and the date of agreement to send the commercial email related to the goods offered in the e-shop www.forairsoft.com
Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
8. The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
8.1. performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR.
9. The purpose of processing personal data is
9.1. arranging your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; personal data necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), personal data provision is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator.
10. No automatic decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is made by the trustee.
Data retention time
11. The administrator keeps personal data
11.1. for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
11.2. In case of agreement with sending newsletters, the email will be kept for 5 years.
12. At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
13. The recipients of personal data are persons
13.1. Contributing to the supply of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract.
13.2. Providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop.
13.3. providing marketing services.
14. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
15. Data controller uses the cookies used on this website for the purpose of measuring site traffic, ad targeting, customization of www.forairsoft.com (eu) site views. Cookies for tracking site traffic and customizing website views are processed based on legitimate company interest. Ads targeting cookies are processed based on your consent.
16. The data obtained by the operator may be made available to other processors, in particular to Google platform.
17. Websites can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of visitor behavior information on the site.
18. The collection of site visitors' behavior data is triggered by a visitor to the site, expressed by activating the "Agree" option followed by a warning.
19. You agreement can be changed at any time, by changing your browser settings..
20. Collected cookies are processed in particular through Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
22. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
22.1. the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
22.2. the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
22.3. the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
22.4. the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
22.5. the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR
22.6. the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
23. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Government Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
24. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational actions to secure personal data.
25. The administrator has taken technical actions to secure data storages and personal data repositories in paper form.
26. The Administrator declares that personal data are only accessible to persons authorized by him / her.
29. These terms come into effect on December 17, 2020
Delivery procedure by Omniva
By ordering goods from www.forairsoft.com you can choose Omniva parcel machine services. After selecting the Omniva as a shipping method there will be available options for you to choose the prefered parcel machine.
After we have processed your payment you will recieve a unique shipping code to follow the shipping process at https://www.omniva.lv.
Upon receiving your order check for any damage to packaging and products. In case of visual defects take a photo of the damaged part and send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org with an order ID and description of problem. If there are any functional problems check our warranty policy (NB! we do not change or return money for batteries).
Delivery procedure by Venipak
By ordering goods from www.forairsoft.com you can choose Venipak courier. After selecting the Venipak courier delivery make sure to fill in the shipping form with a correct address.
After we have processed your payment you will recieve a unique shipping code to follow the shipping process at https://venipak.lv/.
Upon receiving your order check for any damage to packagin. In case of visual defects of the packaging report the problem to courier before signing proof of delivery (POD) documents. After opening the package check for any damage to the product and take a photo of the damaged part and send an inquiry to email@example.com with an order ID and description of problem. If there are any functional problems check our warranty policy (NB! we do not change or return money for batteries).
A zone (19,03-21,79EUR): Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands (Holland), Slovakia, Sweden, United Kingdom (Great Britain and N. Ireland), Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Vatican.
B zone (28,57EUR): Albania. Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.